Initially up to 5 players will be able to form as a team they will be able to compete against other guilds earning end of season rewards depending on their overall positioning. Setting up a guild will cost $30 these funds will be used to support the game with features such as the liquidity pool and product development.
The rewards will use the unclaimed souls that have been gathered throughout the season and thus there is no inflation to the token. Guilds will compete using the total combined XP value of all the Guild members, this is a fair method as it rewards players that have put IXP/XP and thus souls back into the ecosystem rather than remove them. Guild members will need to work together to unlock “Paths” which will give access to powerful boosts through out the season. This could be as simple as “all members get +1XP per day” to “all member heroes get +10% power when deployed in any Angel land”.
nformation On Guilds
- 1.At the moment if you join a guild you can’t leave it (this will change)
- 2.To upgrade paths power you must burn IXP
- 3.To unlock more paths the guild must increase its total XP and works like this: 0XP = Max 1 path open
1k total XP = Max 2 paths open
2k total XP = Max 3 paths open
3k total XP = Max 4 paths open
4k total XP = Max 5 paths open
- 1.When a new season starts guild XP will return to 0 but all your invested IXP remains
- 2.If you leave a guild you do not take your invested IXP with you it stays with the guild.
- 3.Rewards will be given to guilds at the end of the season
- 4.The winning guild will be the one with the most total XP at the end of the season
- 5.Rewards will be paid out to guilds in both Souls and BUDS
- 6.Guilds have a current maximum of 5 players
- 7.Guilds costs $30 to create
Ideas for guilds to be implemented:
Leaving / kicking from a guild
This is something after much discussion that could be open to abuse therefore a proposed idea is:
You can only move/be moved from a guild during a 24 hour window after the season ends and a new season starts.
If you leave a guild you get 0 IXP back
If the guild leader removes you from the guild they must pay you back 50% of your invested IXP in the guild to be able to remove you.
Guilds will be paid rewards at the end of the season and those rewards will be split between guild members depending on their XP against the guilds total XP.
XP represents how much that player has contributed to the guilds success that season.
In the future guilds will be able to increase in size, this will increase as the player base increases.
At the moment we do not want one “whale” guild to dominate the game with an unfair amount of players.
End of a season and guild rewards
The end of a season will be randomised over a 3 hour time window to stop guilds/players being able to snipe winnings from people that live in different time zones. For example a normal days ends at 00.00UTC at the end of the season this maybe anytime from 21.00- 00.00 UTC we will not know.
What are paths?
Paths are powerful bonuses that can be upgrade by depositing IXP into them. The guild leader can select the path he feels suits the guilds strategy and then allows the players to donate IXP into it.
Note: When donating IXP it only goes into the currently selected path.